With the development of electronic technology, the use of intermediate frequency spot welding machines has become more and more widely used. We need to pay attention to many details in the operation of welding. The following describes the accidents and preventive measures that often occur during welding of intermediate frequency spot welding machines.
1. When welding with a spot welder, clean up all flammable and explosive items within 10m of the operating environment. Pay attention to whether there are combustible liquids and combustible gases in the trenches and sewers in the operating environment, and whether they may leak into the trenches and Flammable and explosive substances in the sewer to avoid disasters caused by welding slag and metal sparks.
2. When welding and cutting at high altitudes, it is forbidden to throw the electrode heads. The welding and cutting operation shall be isolated below. After the operation, careful and careful inspection shall be performed to ensure that there is no hidden danger of fire before leaving the site.
3. Cylinders that meet the requirements of relevant national standards and regulations shall be used, and the operation regulations shall be strictly followed in the storage, transportation, and use of gas cylinders.
4. The pipelines that transport combustible gases and combustion-supporting gases shall be installed, used and managed according to regulations, and special technical training shall be provided for operators and inspectors.
5. When welding fuel tanks and pipes, the welding method should be determined in accordance with the actual situation. When the replacement method is implemented, the replacement should be thorough, and the shadow of flammable substances should be strictly controlled during work. When the non-replacement method with pressure is implemented, a certain voltage should be maintained as required. The oxygen content should be strictly controlled during work. It is necessary to strengthen testing, pay attention to monitoring, and organize measures.