The intermediate frequency inverter spot welding machine is an advanced welding equipment. Widely used in welding transformers with small volume and high output energy. One type of transformer quick-welding pliers used in the automotive industry is even more advantageous. And its superior performance is because its welding transformer frequency is increased from the current mains 50 / 60Hz to 2000Hz, which greatly reduces the weight of the iron core material, plus the rectifier diode in the secondary circuit of the transformer converts the power to DC power Used for welding. This can greatly improve the value of the secondary circuit inductance, which is an important factor that causes energy loss. It can be almost ignored in the DC welding circuit, thereby reducing production costs. Compared with ordinary AC resistance welding machine, it has the following advantages:
1. Energy saving: Compared with the use of low frequency, it can reduce the power consumption. A transformer of the same weight can output more energy, which can be conveniently used with large automatic welding tongs. Suitable for welding thick workpieces and highly conductive metals. Such as aluminum and all galvanized steel. Generally speaking, a small and lightweight system can speed up the movement and shorten the work cycle. It is a supporting solution for welding machines / automatic machinery.
2. In the semi-automatic device, one intermediate frequency welding transformer can replace many low frequency transformers, reducing the situation of secondary circuit parallel connection.
3. Improve power factor and reduce production cost.
4. The interference can be reduced in the secondary circuit with a large open area: the welding current is DC. When there is an inductive / magnetic material in the secondary winding, it will not affect the welding.
5. Load balancing of power supply equipment: IF inverter spot welding machine adopts three-phase power and can store energy.
6. Stronger adaptability to power grid fluctuations and voltage drops: Part of the energy is stored by the inverter and then supplied to the load, replacing the way of directly supplying power to the load from the power grid.
7, more accurate and fast current control: compared with low-frequency systems, more and more accurate analysis parameters.
8. Faster to set current: IF can adjust welding current 20 times faster than traditional technology.
9. The process is more reliable: DC welding will be more effective for most of the metals for which solder resist is applied.
10. Intermediate frequency systems are generally more reliable than traditional technologies, which can avoid some of the damage that can cause damage to thyristor-based systems.
11. Reduce operating costs, including saving welding energy per point and shortening welding cycle.