No matter in the fields of machinery industry or technology industry, China is achieving perfect improvement and rapid development. Therefore, various types of machines have also been improved and further updated several times to make them more intelligent and efficient. On the basis of ensuring quality and efficiency, the projection welding machine also guarantees the impact on the environment and becomes an excellent machine with low pollution. Below I will tell you the difference between the characteristics of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine and the power frequency AC welding machine.
I. Features of IF spot welding machine 1. The power factor of IF spot welding machine is relatively high, which can not only reduce the power requirements of the power supply system, but also have almost no secondary circuit loss. 2. IF spot welding machine has extremely Large stability, which belongs to the advanced resistance welding products in the world. Among them, its inverter frequency can reach 1000HZ, and the controllability is 20 times that of the traditional intersection spot welding machine.
3. The intermediate frequency spot welding machine can save energy and reduce emissions, especially it can reduce the large loss of power supply. It is an energy saving and emission reduction machine strongly advocated by the country.
4. The intermediate frequency spot welding machine is very convenient to operate and has high efficiency. Its quality and volume are 1/3 of the AC voltage regulator.
5. Using digital mode to control the operation can fully improve the current control speed and measurement accuracy during welding.
Second, the difference between intermediate frequency spot welding machine and industrial frequency AC welding machine 1. Comparison of energy saving effect Medium frequency spot welding machine has a large energy saving effect, high efficiency, small loss, and output and improve power through DC, so that the energy saving effect is obvious. The power frequency AC spot welding machine has a large transformer loss and low welding power, which causes more loop loss resources. The impact on the environment is not as good as that of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine.
2. Compared with the heating speed, the current of the industrial frequency AC welding machine is zero, which affects the heating time and makes the heating time longer. However, the intermediate frequency inverter spot welding machine has a direct current output. The time required for heating is relatively short.
3. Comparison of welding quality. Due to the zero current flow of the power frequency AC welding machine, the cycle of adjusting the thermal efficiency is relatively long. When the current percentage is relatively small, the welding time resolution is small. The resolution can reach 0.25ms. If the zero-crossing time becomes longer, the thermal efficiency will be higher under the effect of the loop inductance, and the welding heat input will be more stable under the direct current output.
4. Comparison of equipment The transformer of IF spot welding machine is relatively small, and the equipment is relatively small and light. The power frequency AC welding machine has a large transformer core and heavy equipment.
I hope that everyone can only use the above contents for reference, and only through the guidance of professionals and actual operation and observation is important.